Sunday, February 05, 2006

To our Military Personnel

For the first time in many years I am home, in the US, to see the Super Bowl. I know it seems stupid and superficial to associate a football game with the difficulties you are facing but this is something I remember from my youth. For me it is an indication of a way of life and brings back many great memories. Aside from the marvelous performance of the National Anthem may I say, THANK YOU to our military personnel. Whether or not my readers support any military action in any part of the world, with an ex-patriot’s point of view, I have seen the results of various administrations, the importance of the sacrifice of our brothers and sisters in the military are necessary and important and should never be forgotten.

May your journey be safe and you return to your family soon and in good health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home