Saturday, September 24, 2005

Shopping

- Christmas Time?
- Merry Christmas?
- Hand Made Nativity Scenes in Terracotta by Angela Tripi

- Ceramics from Caltagirone (PA)– Artisan work’s of Art and Passion
- Pizzi di Burano (VE) – Linens and Lace Burano Venice

Bologna

Cagliari

Catania

Como

Florence

Genova

Milan
- Shopping in Milan - A quick Guide
- Mariella Burani
- Aldo Coppola – Hair Stylist for the Fashion Shows of Milan

Naples
- Italian Nativity Scenes

Palermo
- Hand Made Nativity Scenes in Terracotta by Angela Tripi

Rome
- Gioielleria Baglioni

Torino
- Turin means Chocolate

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and felt I should say Thank You. I appreciate all of your wonderful content. I am planning a Semester abroad in Italy and I am scouring the net for sensible people to give me some info along the way. Your blog is very helpful and informative.

I too have started my own travel blog and hopefully it will someday develop to be as helpful as yours

Alex
(alexbarrow.wordpress.com)

10:35 PM

 
Blogger Travel Italy said...

Alex Congrats on your semester in Perugia. It is a beautiful city and the chocolate is marvelous. While there you should definitely stop by the gold tradeshow and buy something nice for you honey.

5:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home