Wednesday, February 13, 2008

High Heels may improve your sex life

A study by Maria Cerutti of the University of Verona caught my attention. Without a doubt I have a weak spot for spikes. Interestingly this study has been picked up by numerous worldwide news agencies in conjunction with a series on the lack of passion in couples married more than five years. I guess the news agencies see spikes like I do. They are great for the mental part of any relationship. Apparently high heels not only lengthen the natural lines and curves of the female figure but also provide significant physical benefits for the couples sexual pleasure. Ms. Cerutti takes psychological preferences to a scientific level.


When asked why this scientist would dedicate time and resources to study the sexual byproducts of high heels Ms. Cerutti explained, “I love high heels and I wanted to find something positive about them. I was pleased to discover that high heels provided beneficial effects on the pelvic muscles.”

The study included 66 women under 50. The electrical production of various muscles was measured while walking with various types of shoes and different heights of heels. Heels, 3 inches and higher, produced a 15% increase in muscle strength. Many women practice muscular contractions of the pelvic muscles. Wearing a pair of high heels could produce much better and uniform results.

I find it interesting that Ms. Cerutti found a way to prove what I already knew in my subconscious. Women who wear high heels are better lovers. Viva Le Donne!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the red ones

8:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never thought of it before, but it makes a lot of sense. I would have thought it would have decreased it, being that so many women complain about wearing them.

9:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home