Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Girl’s Fashion Spring Summer 2008 – BluGirl

Blugirl is a line of BluMarine. Their outfits are specifically designed for the young woman 15 to 22. I enjoyed shopping with my daughters. This is not to say they ever listened to me. I believe Daddy’s wallet was much more interesting than Daddy’s opinion. Just the same I will offer my thoughts on this year’s Tween fashion. BluGirl takes its inspiration from the fifties. These outfits could easily have been design for Olivia Newton John in Grease or West Side Story.


The lines are perfect for the young figure. They accentuate the thin waste with umbrella like skirts flowing out from form fitting tops. The colors are vibrant and youthful.

For the young woman entering the working world BluGirl provides an assortment of outfits in business gray. While they conform to the confines of business attire they are the perfect solution for the young girl who wants to be taken seriously.

As every young woman dreams those invites for a night on the town do arrive. BluGirl has thought of these occasions as well with that little black dress.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Tracie P. said...

you're back! hi :)

10:57 AM

 
Blogger Travel Italy said...

Yes, Prodi's recent demise makes me feel better about the future;) I have been busy with my new healthcare company but things should settle down a bit now. I hope all is well in Naples!

11:07 AM

 
Blogger Tracie P. said...

you started a healthcare company? wow! all is well, but i'm here in texas...

6:55 AM

 
Blogger Travel Italy said...

Yes, I figured it was time that I stopped complaining about people not getting appropriate care and tried to do be part of the solution. It will take some time to get everything going but I believe it will be something of value.

Great to hear. If in Dallas drop me a line.

7:09 AM

 
Anonymous James said...

Wow.. all girls are looking hot.

11:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home