Monday, February 25, 2008

Calzedonia – Italian Swimsuit selection 2008

Recently I presented the collection of La Perla. This is definitely one of my favorite times of the year. I write these articles for my female readers but I am not sure whether the men or the women appreciate them more. Calzedonia is a top line producer of women’s stockings and lingerie. Their price point is about 30% less expensive than the La Perla line and can be purchased both in stores and online. Without further comment I will let you decide if they are interesting or not. Please comment if you find something you like.








Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger 15 Pounds and Counting said...

where can i buy these suits? By email or in a store?

10:16 PM

 
Blogger Travel Italy said...

Natalie - Calzedonia can be purchased in most european stores and some big cities around the world. They also have a site.

5:06 PM

 
Blogger Esme said...

Where can I purchase Calzedonia over the internet?

7:10 PM

 
Anonymous Dazy said...

These are just lovely swim suits. I'm finding like these for my niece. Should be the keeper.

3:57 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice

9:45 AM

 
Anonymous apartments in valencia said...

Cool Dresses...


All models are looking so nice... Love to buy 2-3 more..

5:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home