Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Italy Fashion Summer 2006 – Suspenders

Ladies, planning a trip to Italy this summer?

Don’t forget the suspenders. The 1970s fashion has returned. It does not matter whether they be made of cloth, plastic, rubber, or silk. They can simply adorn a pair of jeans with a silk shirt or overalls with one side unbuttoned with nonchalance, they are the current fad.

The most sought after are men’s suspenders from the 50-70s embroidered with bright colored designs or beads. The suspenders express discontent for status quo, vibrancy, an eclectic personality and a fun loving individual. Not just for casual dress, suspenders are appearing on even the most formal cocktail dresses.

These are hot, and I mean cellphone hot. Ladies, beat the masses, and show your individualism, get the suspenders out of the mothballs.


Tags:



Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Travel Italy said...

Annika - I kid you not. They are already appearing in the "in" vacation spots and the avant garde stores.

9:58 AM

 
Blogger verystef said...

Of course! I've been wearing mine for a bit now. Fab! :)

9:58 AM

 
Blogger Travel Italy said...

Verystef - Does this mean they are gaining popularity in the UK?

I am glad to see this moda return. I love suspenders whether I wear them or they be on a beautiful woman.

Stef writes a blog about her life. The thing that caught my eye is that the last 2 posts are on shoes.

10:21 AM

 
Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Mmm... I think not!

4:56 PM

 
Blogger Travel Italy said...

Chickybabe - Accessories!!!

6:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gary I say to all the women start wearing those SUSPENDERS as a guy who saw your site while searching for suspenders i think it is about time women started wearing them again it has been to long.the women i have seen in them look great.Ihave alot of suspenders in all types of patterns and colors and have 30 to 50 pairs and i am going to get more.

12:01 PM

 
Blogger Travel Italy said...

Gary - I agree. Suspenders, on a woman, can be very hot. I also have been a suspender fan for many years in fact after cufflinks it is my wife's gift of choice.

3:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home